WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IMPLEMENTED A NEW POLICY AS JULY 1, 2017
Here are the highlights of the policy:
· During the week Mon-Fri 7am-5pm all visitor parking will be in the DUC Garage. Currently, visitor parking is $9/day. There is not an hourly parking option until the new pay machines are installed after January 1. There are no parking meters in front of Edison Theatre.
· Mon-Fri after 5pm and all day Saturday and Sunday, visitors may park in any Zone 2 area and in the DUC Garage for free. The attached map shows the Zone 2 areas around Edison Theatre.
· There is no parking in the Red Zones ever. They are enforced 24/7.
· If you arrive on campus before 5pm Mon-Fri, you will have to park in the DUC Garage and it will cost $9 – even if you park for 15 minutes. Plan your arrival time to be 5pm or later.
· For student matinee performances, if you are arriving by car you can only park in the DUC Garage and that it will cost $9.
If you are handicapped, you can no longer use the spaces in front of Mallinckrodt. Handcapped patrons will need to be dropped off and the car can be parked in the garage