Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities at The Black Rep. As a volunteer, you get a chance to meet and mingle with the theatre going public and the talented local and out of town cast members of this season’s productions. For college-bound or current college students, this is an excellent and fun way to earn community service hours while enjoying excellent live productions.
Volunteers are needed to serve as ushers, manage concessions, provide hospitality to visiting artists, and support administrative and technical functions.
Thank you again for your time and talent. It is your contribution as a volunteer that allows us to remain the largest professional African-American theatre company in the country.
Washington University's New Parking Policiy
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IMPLEMENTED A NEW POLICY AS JULY 1, 2017
Here are the highlights of the policy:
· During the week Mon-Fri 7am-5pm all visitor parking will be in the DUC Garage. Currently, visitor parking is $9/day. There is not an hourly parking option until the new pay machines are installed after January 1. There are no parking meters in front of Edison Theatre.
· Mon-Fri after 5pm and all day Saturday and Sunday, visitors may park in any Zone 2 area and in the DUC Garage for free. The attached map shows the Zone 2 areas around Edison Theatre.
· There is no parking in the Red Zones ever. They are enforced 24/7.
· If you arrive on campus before 5pm Mon-Fri, you will have to park in the DUC Garage and it will cost $9 – even if you park for 15 minutes. Plan your arrival time to be 5pm or later.
· For student matinee performances, if you are arriving by car you can only park in the DUC Garage and that it will cost $9.
If you are handicapped, you can no longer use the spaces in front of Mallinckrodt. Handcapped patrons will need to be dropped off and the car can be parked in the garager more information on volunteering at The Black Rep contact Cheryl Beal, Volunteer Coordinator, 314-534-3810.